Cypress Employment has a client in Mobile AL in need of a Production Supervisor.
This position is responsible to meet the goals and objectives of the organization by overseeing the daily operation of a production area. Assists in the safety, quality, and production metrics are met in alignment with organizational strategy.
Essential Duties and Tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Effectively Mentor, coach, and oversee the work of the team to meet safety, operational, and quality needs.
Input in establishing goals and metrics in alignment of organizational strategy and effectively communicates to team
Administer established policies and procedures and provide input for change as needed.
Collaborate effectively with other organizational areas including but not limited to, Quality, Safety, Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Maintenance and Product Development departments
Ability to determine needs, solve problems and effectively report on issues
Assist in ensuring inventory and staffing levels meet demand
All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3+ years of related manufacturing process experience, with comprehensive knowledge of the products, principles and concepts
· Leadership experience with the ability to also work as a team
· Ability to perform moderately complex problem analysis & Mechanical aptitude
· Solid working knowledge of production processes and related manufacturing
Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, Teams and Outlook.
· Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
· Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
· Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
· Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.