Cypress Employment has a client in Mobile in need of a Material Handler.
The Material Controller position is responsible for material (consumables, solvents, paint, tooling, equipment, etc.) readiness on a daily and per project basis.
The Materials Controller is directly responsible for:
· Maintaining paint stores, paint mixing room, consumables room, tooling room, graphics room, and supply stores to regulatory, customer, and company standards at all times;
· Receiving material shipments, performing receiving inspections, and warehousing and managing inventories;
· Preparing/ staging material for production, including the necessary wet and dry consumables, tooling/ equipment, and paint kits in accordance with regulatory, customer, manufacturer, and company standards;
· Stock checks following project completion;
· Performing inventory and setup of employee issued equipment.
· Performing inventory of Gun Parts
The Materials Controller may be assigned various secondary duties, including but not limited to the following:
· Additional duties as required by management.