Cypress Employment has a client in Mobile in need of Manufacturing Engineer with Aerospace experience.
This is a contract position.
$60k – $80K BOE
Mission: Provide manufacturing engineering support and maintain routes, production, and manufacturing documentation, ensuring the processes improvement and standardization
Task to be performed:
· Resolve technical problems in collaboration with preparation and engineering teams.
· Analyze and provide technical documentation, drawings, charts and technical instructions to the production teams.
· Ensure Preparation of work orders, including parts, documentation, work order, drawings, etc…
· Attend to the aircraft in order to ensure the right solution of the production problems or when the work order is performed;
· Perform suggestions for improvement for the flow and preparation process.
· Generate, treat and prepare A/Ns and HNCs.
· Perform ARs (assistance requests)
· Preparation and update of Manufacturing and Assembly Instructions
· Maintenance of routes and assembly and manufacturing documentation.
· Line balancing; launch and publication of production plans.
· Perform the creation of the work orders.
· Provide technical and documental support to the production teams.
· Monitoring and analysis of processes and tasks; methods and times of Manufacturing Process.
· Project management.
Training – experience:
· Technical degree or bachelor with more than 1 year of aeronautical experience or
· High grade in technical branch with more than 2 years of aeronautical experience
o Knowledge of the aeronautical environment.
o General knowledge of aeronautical technology.
o Fluent technical English.
o Proficiency in computer software (Word, Excel, SAP);
o Proficiency in specific computer software (SAP, Catia, GSuite, Normmaster, Epiqa, PASS SSI, eQLB…)
o Knowledge of internal and customer procedures.
o Proficiency in technical documentation.
o Basic knowledge of project management
o Knowledge and proficiency of the systems and work packages flow
· Know about manufacturing engineering and production systems and processes.
· Know how to manage in an autonomous way tasks and basic projects related to manufacturing engineering.
· Propose work improvement.
· Know how to read and analyze every type of aeronautical documentation.
· Know how to analyze and manage non-conformities.
· Know how to write report, documentation and emails clearly.
· Know how to relate with the different departments.
· Know how to answer to the different stakeholders technical requests.