Cypress Employment Services has a client in Mobile, AL looking for a Customer Service Rep.
The Customer Service Associate will provide professional, timely, and accurate responses to customers queries via email or phone, ensuring that customers are treated respectfully and with due diligence related to the services needed. In addition, the Customer Service Associate will be pro-active regarding customers automatic credit card payments, voicemails, emails, database updates and any correspondences incoming during non-business hours.
· Duties AND Responsibilities:
· Meeting service performance and transaction standards for Customer Service and striving to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Answer telephones: provide positive initial contact and follow-through to meet requests or solve customer concerns, as well as “upsell” when opportunity arises.
· Handle customer correspondences (i.e., voicemails and emails).
· Research and solve customer issues.
· Follow up on rejected credit card transactions and credit cards that are about to expire.
· Outreach to customer on fundraising matters and demographic information as required.
· Complete short-term assignments.
· Other duties as assigned.
· General experience.
· Ability to work with both professional staff and volunteer leadership.
· Familiarity with and/or willingness to adopt new technologies.
· Ability to transition easily from one activity to another.
· Ability to multi-task, managing multiple concurrent projects, while meeting deadlines under pressure.
Excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.