Cypress Employment Services has a client in Lincoln, AL looking for an experienced Project Manager/Estimator.
Our client is looking for a project manager/estimator that has 10+ years of experience in project management within the rigging field. The Project manager will be in charge of projects and controls, rigging costs by collecting and studying information, controlling rigging costs and estimating projects. Responsible for the overall project profit and loss, planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, cost control, providing technical direction, ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards, manage all field activities and responsible for coordinating effort of all subcontractors. Meeting and reporting to upper management weekly, monthly, and annually.
• 10 years of experience in project management within the rigging field
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good understanding of systems.
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
• Able to read drawings and Requests for Quotes
• Capable of Analyzing Information,
• Capable of Developing Budgets,
• Capable of Developing Vendor Relationships,
• Documenting and Reporting Skills,
• Estimating, Decision Making,
• Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
• Good client management and goodwill building ability.
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
• Capacity to handle pressure.
• Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
• Strong focus on quality.
Must be physically fit for this position.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen & Background check.
Pay: $90K – 120K per year DOE – Direct Hire