Cypress Employment has a client in Lincoln AL looking for an assistant project manager.
Job Summary: The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for the overall project profit and loss, planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, cost control, providing technical direction, ensuring compliance with quality and safety standards, manage all field activities and responsible for coordinating effort of all subcontractors.
• A four-year bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good understanding of systems.
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
• Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
• Good client management and goodwill building ability.
• Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
• Capacity to handle pressure.
• Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
• Must be physically fit
• Strong focus on quality.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Pay: $70K – $90K per year DOE – Direct Hire