ATSS Group is currently seeking an Electrical Test Lead for a client in Panama City, FL
Overview of Duties:
• Work with the Test Manager to ensure all Electrical tests and validations are fully accomplished on the
USCG Offshore Patrol Cutter (OPC) program.
• Support the Test Manager in execution of a robust total ship test program including, but not limited
to, development of test processes and procedures for all Electrical areas, test report templates
for Electrical, to include shipboard operational, Dock Trials, Builders Sea Trials, and Navy INSURV
• Work with Production, QA, and Test to ensure 100% corrective actions within the Electrical Realm
are done for taking all trial cards and deficiencies in test and QA and correcting them in hulls under
• Work with the Test Manager to de-conflict competing priorities during all Testing and Activation projects
to deliver results within financial and schedule specifications. Support the Test Manager in production,
test, launch, and trials Readiness Reviews within the Electrical area.
• Support the Test Manager during Pre- and Post-Sea Trial meetings within the Electrical area.
• Support Test Manager in coordinating with Engineering and Project Management to ensure that the
shipyard testing strategy is being followed in the Electrical areas.
• Regular attendance at work and the ability to work flexible hours, including overtime, weekends, and
• High school diploma or equivalent plus five or more years’ experience shipboard testing, developing
procedures, performing test validation, verifying pre-requisites, and documentation into deliverable test
reports. Experience with integration of a test program into Program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS),
starting with design through fabrication, construction, and delivery. An equivalent combination of
education and experience may be considered.
• Prior USCG/US Military shipboard electrical experience preferred.
• Experience developing test procedures using ABS NVR highly desired.
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
• Ability to interpret contract requirements, specifications, and drawings into a comprehensive test
• Ability to prepare and brief presentations of test program to internal and external management teams.
• Requires exceptional written and verbal communication skills to carry out and understand assignments,
and/or convey or exchange routine information.
• Ability to rapidly obtain, sort, filter, and analyze large volumes of data for distillation into high-level
• Ability to work both independently and as part of the project team